Clear cart  |  0 Item(s) | Total $ 0.00

Bilancia Designs Wine & Gift Tags & Such…

A new collection

Wishing you and yours

a wonderful Holiday Season

Happy New Year!

Love,

Lisa xo

Written by

18 Comments to “Bilancia Designs Wine & Gift Tags & Such…”

1. Anne says:

Gorgeous tags! The fabrics are so beautiful and designed to perfection.
    Another “winner”!
    Happy Holidays!
    Anne xo

2. Anita Rivera says:

YIKES how I love every item here! Your wreaths….oh dear, how those white roses really make a statement Lisa!

Your choice of quotes along with your signature calligraphy make each of these items truly one-of-a-kind that make each tag that more special. And how you use Mother Nature’s beautiful embellishments is a surprise and breathtaking joy. Isn’t it fun to take any sort of fabric/paper and then create such loveliness? THAT ANTIQUE QUILT CONE!!!!!!! Stunning.

I cannot wait…I just CANNOT WAIT to see what else you have around the corner in 2013!!!

BACK IN EMAIL! Anita

3. Andrea says:

Just beautiful… each one more beautiful than the next. Speechless.

4. Diane says:

Exquisite. The most beautiful gift tags I’ve ever seen.
    Happy New Year!
    Diane

5. Alex says:

The tags are unreal! Each one is more beautiful than the next. The sola wreaths speak for themselves. You design them beautifully.
    I’m placing my order now. :)
    Happy Holidays!
    Alex

6. Allison says:

Thank you fo rthe gorgeous tags! Each one is simply more stunning than the next. I loved how they looked on my Christmas tree.
    I’m thrilled to hear about your new wedding line. I can only imagine the incredible success you will receive from turning bride’s heads! You are incredibly talented!
    Happy New Year!
    Best~
    Allison

7. Anita Rivera says:

Beautiful Lisa!!!!! Oh my dear, just wait until January 1….I could not put up a proper post today because time is running out and so I am saving the “reveal” until Jan.1 for which YOU have been the catalyst. Who knew? I took more pics today that hopefully will show even more.

Your star IS FABULOUS in my entrance hall and my crow is just perfect in the butler’s pantry….a tight squeeze however, to get a good photo! MUCH LOVE TO YOU BELOVED FRIEND! Anita

8. I just noticed the star you gave Anita on her post today. It is just beautiful, and I had to come over to tell you how much I liked it.

Oh, the wreath with the red roses made my heart sing. Love it.

~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

9. Heidi says:

Hello Lisa,

You are so good at what you do!!! I loved the star that Anita featured on her last post! I hope you had a Merry Christmas and wishing you a wonderful New Year!!!

Thanks for your sweet comments…

Love,
    Heidi

10. Lauren says:

THANK YOU for the most beautiful gift tags we have ever seen! The packaging was incredible as well. I had a very hard time giving them away. I’m looking forward to working with you on our wedding! What you create at The Loft is simply MAGICAL– I don’t know where to start! We feel so incredibly lucky to have you designing our entire wedding. Thank you for everything!!
    Lauren and Anthony

11. Morgan says:

Thanks for the update…
    We are so thrilled you’ll be doing our wedding!!!!
    Can’t wait to see the New Designs (your tags are beautiful!!).
    Happy New Year!
    Morgan

12. Just found your blog after reading Anita’s beautiful tribute to you.I love both tags and cones and enjoy making them myself.So lovely meeting you-Denise from Coffeeberry Cottage-Happy New Year :)

13. Anita Rivera says:

My precious friend and sister.

YOU deserve much more and in my opinion, a volume of well-written prose. But our lives are as such, letters, sentences, chapters and chef-d-oeuvres.

You have simply touched my heart with your pen and have helped me make many dreams come true. THANK YOU for coming to visit and may we both FIND EACH OTHER on the other side of the sun, casting all shadows behind and moving forward with new ideas.

HAVE A GREAT MORNING! Anita

14. Heidi says:

Hi Lisa,

I just had to stop by to tell you that I read Anita’s latest post about you inspiring her to pursue what she is doing now. Wow!!! You saw some amazing talent and you were right in encouraging her in this venture. That dress is drop dead gorgeous!!!

Hope your New Year is off to a good start.

Heidi

15. Anita Rivera says:

Good morning gorgeous and talented one! LISA, to see your comment followed by Irina’s, well, I just felt like I was in the presence of angels….FUN AND FABULOUS ONES!!!!

Well my dear, what is next? I am still waiting for that window to take its FINAL shape. I took some photos of the window yesterday, but I do believe they are not done yet. I will share the photos with you.

All I can say however, is that the AFTERGLOW of support from all of you, keeps me going with a healthy EDGE….once I see that window in its full completion, (a sign with my name), then more photos are in order. Then I am taking my little footsteps over to other establishments and I would like to think that I will have used January as a launching point for the rest of the year. But again, without you, I would not even be thinking this way.

Now let’s get this show on the road!!!!! LOVE YOU! Anita

16. Irina says:

Oh, dear Lisa….how late am I here!!!!
    Like I said on Gypsy, I’m slowly crawling out of hibernation as I fight a yucky cold…
    And there is our AMAZING ANITA!!!!
    As for your creations, dear friend….wowowowow!
    I am always stunned by your creativity and attention to detail! GORGEOUS!!!!
    Congratulations on your new line too!!!!
    And perhaps someday you would consider a little jaunt to Minnesota??
    hint hint from me too!!! ;))
    Ok, now to catch up with your new post!!
    Much love,
    - Irina

17. Fairfield House says:

Lisa,
    I cannot express enough how much I treasure the burlap cone trimmed in antique lace, the petite dried bouquet and the gift/wine tag you created. All are exquisite and have a place not only in the Fairfield House but in my heart.
    Thank you! Thank you!! Thank you!!!
    Your Friend,
    Deborah

18. Patti says:

Lisa,
    What a pleasure to hear from you! I just had to say hello and express how blown away I am by your gorgeous and innovative designs! You keep elevating the bar.
    The new barn look wedding, and old Hollywood are beautiful, but the giant tree centerpiece is just amazing!
    Your creativity is inspirational.
    Big hugs to you,