Clear cart  |  0 Item(s) | Total $ 0.00

It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

Amid the lights

and the excitement

is the true beauty

of the season…

A spirit of the tenderhearted

whose light

shines in our soul

recalling

of long ago…

Wishing you all

a

very blessed Holiday!

…May Santa be good

to each

and every one of you!!! :)

Bilancia Designs

………………………………………

New designs

perfect

for your Christmas List!

Beautiful Topiaries

Kissing Balls

Burlap Wreath

Christmas Cone

and

Holiday Wine and Gift Tags

perfect for that special gift

or bottle of wine!

(quote inside the Raven Christmas Tag)

Merry Christmas!!!

Lisa xo

Written by

18 Comments to “It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!”

1. Barb says:

Hi Lisa! Thanks for stopping by. Your photos are lovely! I think snow pictures are my favorite. It snowed here today/night so I’m going out tomorrow to get some barn pictures with snow.
    Your new creations are lovely too.
    I did not get the soap ordered. It’s been a hard busy week dealing with my mom. She started having severe pain in her back last Friday. I stayed with her over the weekend and took her to the doctor on Monday. They put her in the hospital right away thinking it was a stress fracture in her back but after x-rays and 2 MRI’s they didn’t find anything. Yesterday I had to put her in the nursing home. It’s been stressful dealing with everything and now I have to clean out her apartment.
    Take care of yourself.
    xoxo Barb

2. Irina says:

A beautiful post, dear Lisa!
    And your creations…wow…those new topiaries…I can’t stop looking at the glorious colors!
    Have a BLESSED Christmas, dear friend….and all of the best wishes for you in the New Year!!
    Much love,
    - Irina :)

3. Ann says:

Thank you for the beautiful cones and tags! The attention to detail is exquisite! Your shop has one beautiful design after another.
    Thank you for all the added, extra touches. Simply beautiful!
    Merry Christmas!
    Ann

4. anita rivera says:

Good morning wonderful designer extraordinaire! Oh, that horse drawing the carriage; I am using that in my next header…so just to let you know that i am not stealing it, but had seen it a while back! Isn’t that a great shot, as if you were riding on the horse’s back?

Every image here suggests and really TELLS us what is really the spirit of this time. The silence that is insulated in the snow is what I seek, DAILY. Without that silence, we cannot create what we wish. I WISH we had snow here! We did get a dusting last night, but Minnesota is very short on snow this year as last year, making the holiday seem so far away from our reach. However, the love that we can express this time of year can only be found in the heart, and you captured that today.

YOUR TAGS are fabulous as ever, and I am loving that little cowgirl boot!!!! May it be the beginning of something new and exciting for you my dear!

LOVE TO YOU TODAY AND ALWAYS LISA! Anita

5. Kate says:

Dearest Jersey Girl!!!

Oh your amazing talent what a true blessing to all. How you inspire the most of every season. Wishing you well my dear friend, hoping life is filling your cup with love spilling over. Miss you so much and can’t wait for our catch up MARATHON!!!

Love you bunches
    Kate
    xoxo

6. Andrea says:

Such beautiful pictures! I LOVE the burlap wreath!! The gift tags are really lovely!! Off to your shop now!
    Happy Holidays!

7. Tammy says:

Just one beautiful design after another… incredible!

8. anita rivera says:

Good morning Lisa!

It is always nice to see your comments and this morning, it feels more like Christmas around here as we finally got a real snow fall last night. Now it’s time to clean this house and get things in order!

Enjoy your day with your family dear friend. Anita

9. Alex says:

Thanks for designing the most beautiful tags we’ve ever seen! Incredible!
    Can’t wait for the New Years batch! Thanks for drop off in the city. Anthropologie loves people like you! haha Looking forward to design brainstorm soon.
    Thanks again!
    Alex and Crew

10. Jennifer B. says:

WOW…… The Beautiful card with a cowboy boot, red berries and small pine cone is Outrageous!! You have out done your self!

11. Heidi says:

Hello Lisa,

Such beautiful images. I too have the same wish as you for Christmas. Haha…this year has probably been the fastest year EVER. Crazy…I wish you the best in 2013!!!

Heidi

12. Lori says:

200 gift tags in record time! Wow! Pretty amazing stuff. Don’t know which one is more beautiful!
    Bilancia Designs is by far my most favorite shop ever.
    Thanks again for everyting! The merriest holiday to you and yours!
    Lori and Reynold

13. Deb says:

The burlap cones are even more gorgeous in person! The detail is incredible… but the holiday tags are so stunning I won’t be able to part with them. I can’t stop looking at them! I’ve never seen such beautiful designs. You are amazing!!

14. Patti says:

Hi Lisa,
    I could not let this season pass without a visit to wish you a happy and joyous Christmas. May your new year be filled with blessings both big and small.
    Your line of gifts are gorgeous as always.
    Big hugs to you,
    Patti

15. Anita Rivera says:

Dear Lisa! My comment would not take so I come again to thank you so much for leaving a comment and for giving me a great start to my Saturday with your email! I cannot wait to see what 2013 brings you and also to CHAT IT UP WITH YOU SOON!!!

I wish you a Merry Christmas and MUCH LOVE! Anita

16. Anita Rivera says:

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE LISA! Anita

17. Irina says:

All the best wishes to you and your family, dear friend!
    Merry Christmas!!
    Much love and sweet blessings,
    - Irina :)

18. Irina says:

Thank you dear Lisa!!!
    Stay safe in the coming weather…praying it will not come on too hard…
    Big hugs,